About Me

About Me

Name: ATIQ UR REHMAN


Education  : ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (TELICOMMUNICATION)

I am from Pakistan ,I have Graduated in ELECTRICAL Engineering at   ""UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND
TECNOLOGY ,BANNU""            

   I do blogging as a part time.

I started taking interest in computers & internet, and I found it very interesting thing to learn because
the real world was turning very fast towards information technology. I started learning computer & internet courses
with of continue struggles now I have some extensive knowledge about computers and internet. And this is the most valuable thing for me,
I really respect it, I try to share it and want to share all of among you, at the same time I continue learning new things
because INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY or KNOWLEDGE has no boundary. Everyday is a new day for me as a learner and I try to learn
at least one new thing every single day

As in the field of blogging I have started a blog about the Blogging, Which will cover everything of blogging which includes Making a Free Blog,
Complete Blogger Course, and Making Money From Blog. and Making money with Twitter, Dailymotion, YouTube, etc.

What I actually know about computer/internet are listed here:

    Blogging (Blogger, Content Writing)
    Making Money Online  (Online Teaching, Adsense)
    SEO (Having Good knowledge in it)
    Writing (Articles, Presentations, Corrections)
    Google Adsense (Google Network to earn money with website)
    Google Search Console (Google’s tool for crawling & indexing web pages)
    Google Analytics (Google’s tool for statistical data)
    Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+)
    Online Teaching (Udemy, Skillshare, Fedora etc)


Follow me
I use all social networks i.e FB, Twitter, Google+, Youtube and so on. You can find me everywhere on the internet.
Follow me on all social networks so we can be friends

    Follow me on Twitter
    Like My Page on Facebook
    Circle me on Google+
    Subscribe to me On Youtube


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url